Gosh, I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. It has been a while since I've seen everyone! The girls are so absolutely beautiful. You can just see the happiness and love for each other shining in their eyes.
I was so happy to hear that you and the family are expecting again and look forward to reading updates as you and baby progress.
Take care and keep in touch. I will email you some recent pictures of Lucy. We are getting ready to celebrate her first birthday already! (June 15th) Time seems to be slipping away...
We have been married 10 years and have three beautiful girls, Ellie, Amelia, and now Isabelle -- our newest family addition. Bill is from Gainesville, FL and is a huge GATOR fan! I root for the VOLS. We are a part of The Pentecostal Church where we serve on the Married's Committee. The girls attend school at Harding Academy.
2 comments:
Sweet girls!! How'd you get Amelia's hair curled? Looks so good!
Becky
Gosh, I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. It has been a while since I've seen everyone! The girls are so absolutely beautiful. You can just see the happiness and love for each other shining in their eyes.
I was so happy to hear that you and the family are expecting again and look forward to reading updates as you and baby progress.
Take care and keep in touch. I will email you some recent pictures of Lucy. We are getting ready to celebrate her first birthday already! (June 15th) Time seems to be slipping away...
Post a Comment