Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Isabelle - 2 Months Old

As I reflect back over the past couple of months, it's hard to imagine being pregnant and carrying Isabelle in those last weeks... so much has transpired. I now hold this beautiful baby girl. Bill and I both admit to one another that the Lord gave Isabelle to us and she is a part of a larger plan. His plan. Writing Thanksgiving cards last night reminded me of this. We have much to be thankful for --- all three of our girls.

Today was Isabelle's two month check-up. She had no idea what was in store for her. SHOTS!! She cried and cried. I scooped her up from the doctor's table and assured her it was okay. It was over. She weighted in at 11 lbs. 6 oz. Overall she had a great check-up. HAPPY 2 MONTHS!

Footnote: We get lots of comments on our hair!

No comments: