We started this week with me returning to work full-time. Each day starts at 5:30 am. I had forgotten how exhausting a long day can be. Isabelle is still waking in the night to catch a late or early morning feeding... I then crawl back into bed for a few more hours of sleep.
Ellie and Amelia are thrilled about Christmas. They enjoyed helping put up our tree over the Thanksgiving holiday. Ellie was quick to note that Isabelle needs a stocking.
Ellie and Amelia are thrilled about Christmas. They enjoyed helping put up our tree over the Thanksgiving holiday. Ellie was quick to note that Isabelle needs a stocking.
I wanted to share two scriptures I've clung too in the last few days.
"STAND fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage". Gal 5:1
"Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast." Psalm 57:1
No comments:
Post a Comment