The past couple of weeks have been somewhat a blur --- my days still run in 24 hour intervals. Isabelle continues to wake around 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. Sometimes I think out of necessity and other nights just to greet me. She is however growing. I compared her 2 month picture against her 3 month and it is amazing to visually see the difference. She continues to “talk”. Her favorite thing to say is “I’m goood” (or at least that’s the interpretation I get). Aunt Becky is continuing to care for Isabelle throughout the week while Bill and I work. We are thankful for this added benefit.
Ellie and Amelia are now counting down the days left until Christmas. The other morning I heard Ellie explaining to Amelia whose gifts belonged to whom under the tree. It was sweet. I still am working through my last minute Christmas shopping.
Strangely this thought has been brought to my attention on two different occasions within the past week, so I wanted to share. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God”. Corrie ten Boom. I do know the Lord speaks to His own; and in times past has chosen to whisper to my heart. Recently through my uncertainties and doubt the Lord spoke again to me. I love the way He is intimate and knows right where we are, with what we face. He is worthy of my trust.
Extra Points
13 years ago
1 comment:
Great post love. You're a great Mommie and the girls love you "bunches".
Bill
Post a Comment