Saturday, May 9, 2009

Being Busy

Our family has been busy over the past few weeks. I finally 'reworked' all our closets with warmer temperatures & summer on its way. Bill 'worked' the flower beds outside and planted over 30 plants! He also managed to participate in Youth Villages' 5K. The girls have been wrapping up their school year with only a few more weeks to go. Ellie scored extremely high on her 1st grade readiness test. She also finished her 100 Books Club! Amelia has been learning to write her letters. "A" of course is her favorite. Amelia's imagination is also growing. One morning while in the tub full of suds, she had made herself a bubble beard. She exclaimed, "Look Mama! I'm Santa Claus!" (still thinking of Santa in May).

Aunt Janet bought her first home and has officially moved in "Yorkhill". The girls are eager to have a sleep over. What fun setting up house. I think we need a yard sale.

Harding Academy had their annual Mother's Day luncheon. So I went yesterday to join Ellie and spend some time with her. All the children presented their mothers with a small gift and sang a Mother's Day song. It was sweet.

Looking foward to Mother's Day of three wonderful girls.

No comments: