Welcome back as I sit down at the kitchen bar to catch you up on our latest. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Isabelle. I snapped it when she was "rambling" about something; not realizing I had the camera focused on her. She is 11 months and changing everyday. Ellie and Amelia love being "big sister" to her.

We had our first Parent-Teacher conference with each of Ellie & Amelia's teachers. They are doing extremely well for their first 3 weeks of school. Ellie has adjusted to First Grade and finds the challenges in her school work rewarding. Amelia keeps her teacher, "Miss" Leslie in stitches (so she says). Amelia is learning the boundaries that come with being in class and is writing her name proudly. Each morning I drop them off from the car and watch them march off to class. What big girls.
The pace at which Bill and I keep is demanding. Up early and to bed late, exhausted. I find very little time to squeeze in anything else. We are planning for Isabelle's first birthday just around the corner. Not real sure how 11 months snuck up on me. I do try and capture the special moments with the girls and make them count.
No comments:
Post a Comment