Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bye Bye to 2009


As we are saying so long to 2009 and hello to 2010. We have captured a rare and special moment in time when the Terry kids and Jacob Sykes are together for a spontaneous photo op.

Jill and I are both amazed how quickly they are growing right before our very eyes. Gone are the days of Christmas gifts simple and basic. Isabelle is amazed with the whole tree, ornaments and the fireplace burning. While Ellie wants a Nintendo DS1 and Amelia, a Ken Doll to go with her Barbie collection..."Barbie needs a daddy!" she says. I don't think Ken is supposed to be the daddy. As for me I don't know anything about the Barbie world. My Sisters! NOT A WORD.

These girls love their cousin Jacob! Isabelle was calling his name last night "J-Cup" on the way to church; they do have a special bond together.
So to all the friends and family that follow the blog (and of course the ones that don't). Have a great Christmas and trust the New Year is full of good memories and blessings.
Bill

No comments: